In line with UN-wide commitments, ITU is continuously working to improve its environmental footprint across its operations and facilities.
Here is how you can support us:
- Bring your own reusable water bottle.
- If you arrive in Geneva by plane, choose a lower-emissions flight.
- Recycle your waste at one of the many recycling stations. Badges can be recycled in the Montbrillant entrance area.
- Use online options instead of printing event information or exchanging business cards.
Switch off lights and your IT equipment when not in use in both conference and hotel rooms and enable energy-saving features on your devices.
- Where possible, walk to the venue, or make use of bicycles or public transport. In Geneva, hotels usually give free public transport tickets to guests during their stay.